Criminal Defense Lawyer in Franklin, TN
If you have been charged with a crime, your freedom could be at stake. Finding an attorney who will give you competent representation and protect your rights is critical. Facing a criminal offense can not only be overwhelming and stressful, but it can also be life-altering. Incarceration and a permanent criminal record are possible consequences of a criminal charge. A criminal record could affect your ability to gain employment, keep your current job, further your education, and more.
At Shanone Emmack Attorney at Law, I understand these consequences. I know how important my criminal defense representation can be to the outcome of your case. That is why I work so hard to apply all of my legal experience, skills, and familiarity with the law and the local court systems to your situation. From thoroughly investigating your arrest to building a legal strategy designed to put you in the best possible position, I put dedicated effort into working towards an optimum solution of all criminal charges. I will work to get charges reduced, sentences reduced, and cases dismissed where possible. From the moment you consult with me, you can depend on my commitment to you and the support you need at this pivotal time.
Charged with a crime? Arrange for a free consultation at Shanone Emmack Attorney at Law. Contact the firm online or at (615) 205-8183.
Criminal Defense Cases in Tennessee
As a criminal defense attorney in Franklin, I handle all types of criminal cases including the following:
- Domestic assault. These charges can range from a misdemeanor to aggravated felony cases in which deadly weapons were allegedly used. Penalties can range from jail time of six months up to lengthy prison terms with fines and other sanctions.
- DUI. Tennessee courts take these charges very seriously. Penalties can include jail time, fines, license suspension, community service, and DUI “school.”
- Drug crimes. These range from simple possession to more serious charges of sales, distribution, manufacture, cultivation, and trafficking. Penalties will depend on the type and amount of drugs found.
- Theft crimes. Theft can range from misdemeanor shoplifting to more serious crimes such as burglary and robbery.
- Probation violations. If you are accused of violating your probation, your probation could be extended, made more restrictive, or you could be subject to serving out your term in jail.
Get the Legal Support You Need
Being charged with any type of crime throws you into the criminal justice system where you may feel all hope is lost. This is especially true if you have no previous criminal history. You may have little understanding of how the system works, what to expect, and the options you may have available to you. Furthermore, you can harm your own case by making inadvertent mistakes in dealing with law enforcement and others, including friends and family. Having the representation of an experienced attorney in these matters is essential to increase your chances of a favorable result.
Contact Shanone Emmack Attorney at Law Today
My mission is to help you navigate the system, assert your legal rights, give you sound counsel so that you can make informed decisions, and to advocate tenaciously on your behalf whether with prosecutors or in court. As your defender, I will be with you every step of the way throughout the entire process so that you have the critical support you need. To learn more, take advantage of the free consultation I offer by contacting me today.